Student Subsidy Application – Click HERE
The AMEN board generously offers a subsidy to currently enrolled medical and
dental students (& their spouse) to attend the AMEN annual conference in Indian
Wells, California October 29 – November 1, 2020. The board is committed to
mentoring young physicians and dentists so they can begin their careers not only
as medical professionals but as true medical evangelists right from the
AMEN’s goal is to teach you how to become medical evangelists. We are
confident that you will respect the board’s generosity by attending the meetings
while at the AMEN conference. However, due to past no shows and last minute
cancellations that cost AMEN thousands of dollars, you must do the following in
order to qualify for the subsidy:
1. Be a currently enrolled medical/dental student at an accredited
2. Be committed to medical evangelism and the mission of AMEN and the
Seventh-day Adventist church.
3. Be/become an AMEN member. Join AMEN now (Annual student
4. Register for the conference. Coming Soon.
5. Register/Apply by Thursday October 1, 2020.
6. Pay a REFUNDABLE $100 deposit. You will be refunded UNLESS you do
not show up or if you cancel AFTER October 15, 2020.
Subsidy Inclusions – for student and their spouse:
Child registration/meals (Children are allowed to attend and stay in the
room with their parents. Children can be registered in the Pastor/Resident
category which gives them a 50% discount.
Incidentals at the hotel (such as room service, bike rental, etc)
Please contact Rebecca Barnhurst (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have
questions. We look forward to seeing you in Indian Wells. God bless you as you
work and study for Him!