The AMEN mentorship program strives to connect students, trainees, and young healthcare professionals with physician and dentist mentors who hold a common passion for medical ministry. It is our prayer that God will use this program to pass on the knowledge and wisdom gained by one generation of gospel medical missionaries to the next and to encourage healthcare workers everywhere to follow in the footsteps of Christ.
Goals of the AMEN mentorship program:
- To inspire early career healthcare workers to dedicate their personal and professional lives to God
- To provide networking opportunities with physicians and dentists who practice spiritual care
- To provide physicians and dentists with the opportunity to leave a spiritual legacy in the lives of mentees
Become a Mentor
Are you looking to leave a legacy of faith in the lives of young healthcare professionals? AMEN Members are encouraged to become mentors.
Reasons why you may want to seek an AMEN mentor:
- You have been looking for an example of how to practice spiritual care in your profession
- You have become disillusioned by the practice of medicine or dentistry in the world
- You feel impressed by the Holy Spirit to seek a spiritual mentor who works in your field
- You are looking for Godly advice at a pivotal point in your medical or dental career