Media Release Agreement
The AMEN 2020 Conference - Touch of Faith will be virtual therefore your presentation may be broadcast on 3ABN and on the internet via AMEN's virtual platform, YouTube, etc. In addition, AMEN is partnering with AudioVerse to make presentations given at this event available for wider distribution. To accomplish wider distribution of the messages presented, AMEN & AudioVerse wish to place audio and/or video recordings of the presentations given at this event on the internet for free downloading or streaming, and to make these recordings available in CD/DVD or other formats for low cost. To make such distribution possible, AMEN & AudioVerse request your permission to distribute those recordings and/or transcripts of the recordings.
By completing and signing this form, you (the individual named below) acknowledge your understanding and acceptance of the following terms granting AMEN/AudioVerse the right to edit these recordings to be suitable for distribution, and to distribute the recordings and/or transcripts of the recordings in any format or formats in accordance with the following provisions:
1. To obtain wider distribution of my presentation(s), and other valuable consideration, I irrevocably grant to AMEN/AudioVerse a worldwide, royalty-free license with right to sublicense to edit, reproduce, and distribute recordings and/or transcripts of any presentation or presentations I make at this event, and to reproduce and distribute together with those recordings and/or transcripts any printed or other supplementary materials which were used as a part of or distributed in conjunction with my presentation or presentations. AMEN/AudioVerse may have any or all of the activities carried out for it by others. The recordings of presentations, transcripts, and reproductions of printed materials may be in any format and distributed through any distribution channel or distribution mode selected by AMEN/AudioVerse. Where appropriate and reasonably practical as determined by AMEN/AudioVerse, I will be credited as the Speaker or Presenter of the recorded presentation(s) or transcript thereof, but AMEN/AudioVerse shall not be subject to any liability for omission or unintentional error of identification of Speaker or Presenter.
2. The term “distribution” as used in this agreement means any and all forms of communicating the contents of the recording(s), transcript(s), and/or supplementary materials, whether currently existing or not. This may include file sharing, media streaming, text-based transcripts, CD's, radio broadcasting, translation into other languages, video recordings, and/or other forms. Internet-based distribution may not be exclusively limited to the www.audioverse.org internet domain.
3. The recording(s), transcript(s), and/or supplementary materials shall only be distributed in a Non-Commercial manner consistent with U.S. 501(c)3 non-profit regulations. Any net proceeds from disc production and sales shall be retained by the ministries involved, and used to advance their respective missions.
4. Neither AMEN nor AudioVerse shall be obligated to distribute the recording(s), transcript(s), and/or supplementary materials, nor shall there be any time limits imposed upon any distribution.
5. I confirm I have the authority to grant this license to AMEN & AudioVerse to distribute my presentation(s) and any associated supplementary materials.
6. Any mediation, arbitration, or other legal proceedings arising from or relating to this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without reference to any conflict of laws provisions.