AMEN is pleased to offer medical, dental and pastoral continuing education credits this year. Medical= 6 CME*; Dental = 5 CDE; Pastors = 1.25 CE.
*The Kettering Health Network is accredited by the Ohio State Medical Association (OSMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Kettering Health Network designates this live activity for a maximum of 6 hours AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Children’s Meetings/Family Activities:
Children’s programs will be offered throughout the conference with social activities Saturday evening.More details will be available as the conference approaches.
We encourage you to bring your family along! San Diego & Coronado Island have many family-friendly attractions:
- Coronado Island Marriott Spa & Fitness Center offers tennis courts, a basketball court, a heated 75-foot lap pool and many other amenities.
- Surrey bikes can be rented right at the resort and ridden on the paved path immediately outside the hotel.
- Tidelands Park (with playground) is about a 3-minute walk from the hotel.
- Coronado Ferry Landing – about a 7-minute walk from the hotel – is a charming collection of shops, art galleries and restaurants surrounded by swaying palms, waterfalls and a beautiful skyline view of downtown San Diego.
There is a reasonably priced ferry from Coronado to cross the bay to visit downtown San Diego.
- Coronado Ferry Landing ($4.25/person each way)
- Marriott Water Taxi ($6/person each way)
We know you and your family will LOVE this charming location across the bay from downtown San Diego for the 2014 AMEN conference!
Mission-minded organizations are encouraged to consider having an exhibit at the AMEN conference. We only have about 18 slots available so register now. Learn more.