Skip to content
Meet Our Board
Designate Your Gift
Nature’s Immune Builders
Waiting Room Literature
Facing the Future
Facing the Crisis with Hope & Immune Building
Crisis Leads To Opportunity
2017 AMEN Conference Survey
1. With what percentage of your patients do you address their emotional or spiritual health?
2. What specific things have you implemented since the 2017 AMEN conference to address emotional and spiritual health (such as prayer, counseling, etc.)?
3. How often do you offer and/or refer patients to follow up programs that help them make lifestyle changes such as depression recovery seminars, stop smoking seminars, CHIP programs, cooking schools, etc.
4. Since the 2017 AMEN conference, what specific lifestyle follow up programs are you recommending more often? Such as depression recovery seminars, stop smoking seminars, CHIP programs, cooking schools, etc.
5. What percentage of the patients that you recommended lifestyle changes to actually commit to making a change and follow through?
6. What specific clinical outcome improvements have you seen as a result of the above lifestyle changes your patients have made? (Such as weight loss, improved blood sugars, smoking cessation, depression recovery, etc)
Go to Top