The AMEN board generously offers a subsidy to currently enrolled medical and dental students (& their spouse) to attend the AMEN annual conference in St. Augustine, Florida October 31 – November 3, 2019. The board is committed to mentoring young physicians and dentists so they can begin their careers not only as medical professionals but as true medical evangelists right from the beginning.
AMEN’s goal is to teach you how to become medical evangelists. We are confident that you will respect the board’s generosity by attending the meetings while at the AMEN conference. However, due to past no shows and last minute cancellations that cost AMEN thousands of dollars, you must do the following in order to qualify for the subsidy:
- Be a currently enrolled medical/dental student at an accredited medical/dental school.
- Be committed to medical evangelism and the mission of AMEN and the Seventh-day Adventist church.
- Be/become an AMEN member. Join AMEN now (Annual student membership $25).
- Register for the conference in the student category. You will be registered once the application is approved.
- Apply by Sunday October 6, 2019.
- Pay a REFUNDABLE $100 deposit. You will be refunded UNLESS you do not show up or if you cancel AFTER October 20, 2019.
Subsidy Inclusions – for student and their spouse:
- Conference Registration
- Child registration/meals (Children are allowed to attend and stay in the room with their parents. Children can be registered in the Pastor/Resident category which gives them a 50% discount.
- Incidentals at the hotel (such as room service, bike rental, etc)
Please contact Rebecca Barnhurst (email@example.com) if you have questions. We look forward to seeing you in St. Augustine. God bless you as you work and study for Him!