The AMEN board generously offers a subsidy to currently enrolled medical and dental students (& their spouse) to attend the AMEN annual conference in Indian Wells, California October 25–28, 2018. The board is committed to mentoring young physicians and dentists so they can begin their careers not only as medical professionals but as true medical evangelists right from the beginning.
AMEN’s goal is to teach you how to become medical evangelists. We are confident that you will respect the board’s generosity by attending the meetings while at the AMEN conference. However, due to past no shows and last minute cancellations that cost AMEN thousands of dollars, you must do the following in order to qualify for the subsidy this year:
- Be a currently enrolled medical/dental student at an accredited medical/dental school.
- Be committed to medical evangelism and the mission of AMEN and the Seventh-day Adventist church.
- Be/become an AMEN member. Join AMEN now (Annual student membership $25).
- Complete the online subsidy application. You do NOT need to register as well. Your subsidy application will serve as your registration as soon as it is approved.
- Apply by September 25, 2018
- Pay a REFUNDABLE $100 deposit. This can be done by credit card or by mailing a check made out to:
PO Box 1114
Collegedale, TN 37315
Checks will not be cashed & will be destroyed or your paypal deposit will be refunded on/before November 9, 2018 UNLESS you do not show up or if you cancel AFTER October 15, 2018 (a form will be available for this transaction after you complete the application).
Subsidy Inclusions – for student and their spouse:
- Conference Registration
- Child registration/meals (Children are allowed to attend and stay in the room with their parents. Children can be registered separately through the “regular” registration system and will receive the resident discount of 50% off. To Register a Child select Register an additional guest on the registration form.
- Incidentals at the hotel (such as room service, bike rental, etc)
Please contact Rebecca Barnhurst (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions. We look forward to seeing you in Indian Wells. God bless you as you work and study for Him!