2019 AMEN Exhibitor Information
Although exhibits are not a major focus of the AMEN conference, we do encourage ministry-minded organizations to have a booth. The AMEN program committee attempts to provide ample time and exposure to make it advantageous for you.
Exhibitor space is limited and the AMEN board of directors determines final approval of all exhibit submissions. You will be informed in a timely manner if there are any concerns with your booth or it is not approved. If, for any reason, your booth is not approved, you will receive a prompt & full refund of your registration fee.
Guidelines for AMEN Exhibitors:
- Exhibitors must be Seventh-day Adventists in good standing.
- Exhibitors are asked to read, and be a proponent of, AMEN’s mission statement.
- Ministry should be the focus of the exhibitor’s organization and the primary purpose for having a booth at the AMEN conference.
- Exhibitors are to be ministries that align with AMEN’s values and the primary purpose of the exhibit should be to network with AMEN members. Exhibitors may make their materials available to conference attendees but the primary purpose should not be sales.
- In the event exhibitors are selling/promoting products, all products promoted by exhibitors are subject to review by the AMEN board. Products being promoted or sold should be ones with population-based published data demonstrating effectiveness.
- Exhibitors must be willing to respect the Sabbath stipulations as outlined in the exhibitor information below.
Exhibits will be located near the general session and seminar locations. Exhibit spaces will be assigned by the AMEN conference director.
If you have questions please contact Rebecca Barnhurst at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-registration rates for exhibitors are $500 for AMEN Members ($600 for non-members).
The fee includes full registration for one person including their meals and attendance to all meetings. Exhibit assistants can register at the guest rate (which will include full conference registration & meals).
Each exhibitor will have approximately 8-10 feet of space, a 6’ covered table and two chairs. There is no curtain backdrop or piping separating the spaces. Please be considerate of the exhibitor next to you.
Please note: nothing can be posted on, taped, nailed, screwed or otherwise attached to columns, walls, floors or other parts of the building or furniture.
Access to electricity at your booth space is included in the price. However, you will need to bring your own extension cords, etc.
Official setup time for exhibitors is noon to 3:30pm on Thursday 10/31/19 and teardown needs to be completed by 11:00am on Sunday 11/3/19.
Packages should arrive to the hotel between Monday October 28 and Wednesday October 30. Items will be delivered to your exhibit space on Thursday morning prior to the noon setup time. Handling fees do apply so please see the attached fee schedule from the hotel.
Shipping Label Information & Address:
Recipient’s Name and Date of Arrival
Recipient’s Phone Number if not a Registered Guest
Renaissance Resort and Convention Center
500 South Legacy Trail
St. Augustine, FL 32092
AMEN’s mission is to restore Christ’s ministry of healing to the world. As Seventh-day Adventists we believe Sabbath is a day of worship and rest. We also believe Christ wants us to work for, and glorify Him on the Sabbath. Therefore we ask exhibitors who choose to be at their booths on Sabbath to view it as a time to forward the work of The Lord of the Sabbath. Please refrain from any commercial activity during Sabbath hours. Thank you!
The hotel and/or AMEN are not responsible for the safety of your equipment, materials, etc. at your booth. Therefore please decide what you are comfortable leaving out and what you need to take back to your room and lock up at night or during other times you may not be at your exhibit. We certainly do not anticipate any problems but want to remind you that safety is your responsibility.